i Wonder is a series that teaches English alongside other school subjects and brings all the wonderful elements of the real world into the language classroom. The course has been designed to fully engage and motivate young learners and to ensure that they develop a love of learning that is never-ending!
- Cross-curricular language learning that extends and enriches the pupils’ language experience.
- Focus on 21st-century skills (critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity)
- Catchy songs making learning fun and memorable
- Development of social and emotional skills (role play, craftwork, games, songs, stories and values)
- Cross-curricular projects that help learners reflect on and consolidate what they have learnt in a creative way
- Activities that enable pupils to develop their public speaking skills (Show and Tell)
- Wonder Tales sections with stories from around the world that educate and teach values
- A World of Wonder sections that embrace diversity and cultivate young people’s natural curiosity
- Winning combination of print and digital resources
- Plenty of extra resources, including authentic documentary-style videos and video animations, CD-ROM, ieBook, IWB and a unique digi platform